Sunday, January 18, 2015

Overiew

This whole blogging/pinterest thing is all new to me, so I am not entirely sure what all to say about it. It will definitely take me some time to get used to it, but it will be interesting to see how smoothly this transition period goes. As far as the actual content of the class is concerned, I had never heard of these books in my life. A friend of mine recommended this class to me and it sounded interesting so I am curious to see what all these books have to offer.

(Shiva and Ganga, Source)

1 comment:

  1. I am also new to blogging, but I think I am getting into it. Now, if I attempted to blog on my own on a regular basis I bet I would start slacking just because I would probably get distracted by my other activities. For an online class, I think it is really fun and unique that Laura is having us communicate with each other and doing most of our assignments via blogging. So far I have enjoyed the storytelling and creativity portion of this class.

    ReplyDelete